Tuesday 21 September 2010

Design Idea's

Design Idea One
My first idea was to take a well known land mark from Plymouth such as a building in town or stuff like that and then destroy then it to make it almost unrecognisable then submerge it into the depths. However I felt this idea was too common in the end and wouldn’t really have much depth in its self therefore decided against doing this idea.
Design Idea Two
My Second idea was to do something along the lines of my interests like Viking Re-enactment and then submerge two duelling warriors into the depths for an epic fight. However I thought it would be too bland and therefore decided to do a whole battle line shot taken from one of my Re-enactments, yet again I found a problem while trying to test my idea. I didn’t think it through and jumped into a project that would have been too complicated for my lack of skills in Photoshop. Ultimately I would have had a good idea and not been able to pull it off.
Design Idea Three
My Third idea was formed after my demo today with merging animals’ heads so I have decided to make mutant sea creatures that will be in my underwater scene. I will take different and merge them just like the hippo and lizard that we did in class but maybe put heads of land animals on fish and stuff or even add fish heads onto land animals’ bodies and eventually put them all onto the same scene. This is something I would feel more comfortable doing due to the fact that I have just done it and feel very confident that I could pull it off. If however something happens and I have yet again got over confident this idea has a lot of freedom in the design therefore allowing for quick changes to adapt to difficulties.

No comments:

Post a Comment